Indian head massage is based on the ancient Ayuverdic tradition which has been practiced in India for over one thousand years. Ayurvedic means "the science of life and longevity"
Indian Head Massage incorporates the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face. This helps to improve circulation to the head and neck, assists in lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins from the body.
- Relief from muscle tension
- Improved muscle tone
- Improved joint mobility in neck and shoulders
- Improvements in skin tone and condition
- Conditioning of the scalp and hair
- Strengthening of the Immune system
- Alleviation of stress, anxiety and mild depression
- Improvements in concentration and increase in clarity of thought
- Promotes relaxation and sleep
- Re-balances the energy flow in the body
- Revitalises and increases a sense of well-being